... in and can't?
Fluconazole - So I am diabetic and my sugar went out of whack causing a yeast infection. I am snowed
- 20 Feb 2015 by Diabetic79
- 21 Feb 2015
- infections, fluconazole, diabetic, yeast infection, infection
Added 21 Feb 2015:
Get to my doctor for a few more days. Took a Diflucan 200mg Thursday. Have another at home. Still have severe symptoms. When will it be safe to take the 2nd dose?
If you have some, and aren't grossed out, plain yogurt will work!! It will help until the fluconazole is available. Here is a link for that and some other remedies, but I promise the yogurt really is soothing. My mom taught me that one years ago and she learned it from her mom!
- Fluconazole Information for Consumers
- Fluconazole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fluconazole (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 1 May 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 28 Jun 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Oct 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 1 May 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 27 Aug 2016 • 1 answer