At this point my symptoms were pretty much gone and the doctor just wanted to clear out the rest of the yeast. Tuesday / Wednesday morning at 1 am my partner and I decided to have sex , no discomfort. Wednesday morning my itch was back.
My doctor only said to take one pill , but now that my itch is back I’m wondering if I’d be safe to buy and take another pill today ? ( Friday , since I took one Monday).
Would this be okay?