I'm currently in my early 30s and have been having issues from a surgery over 6 years ago. To sum it up, I've been suffering from pain and being as young as I am I cant find a doctor who understands how much the pain is affecting my everyday life. I've done physical therapy among other things to fix the issue, nothing worked. I just want a doctor to hear me, not ignore me because I'm young and dont need medication when all else has failed.

Does anyone know of any doctors who could be of help? Who wouldn't be afraid to prescribe me pain medication if they feel I need it?