Does omeprazole make hair loss?

Hair loss is not a known side effect of omeprazole. However, if it is excessive please see your doctor.

The known side effects of omeprazole are.

Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules:

Diarrhea; headache.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/omeprazole-side-effects.html