Does LISINOPRIL have a diuretic in it? I have to pee constantly?

Lisinopril is commonly prescribed to treat conditions affecting the heart and blood vessels, such as high blood pressure. It can also help improve survival following a heart attack. The drug blocks the angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is normally part of a reaction in the body that causes blood vessels to narrow.

Its not a diuretic, you must talk to the doc./pharmacist who prescribed the med, hope this helps?

Denise1013, Lisinopril does not have any water pill medicine in it. It is used to lower blood pressure but doesn't contain a diuretic like some blood pressure meds do. Hope this little tidbit helps marjorie zych