Does cholestyramine come in a pill form?

Marvell 22 Dec 2009

No it doesn't. Questran did have a pill form but it has been discontinued.

beckyq 27 Oct 2011

well i been on it for about two weeks, i like orange juice but i have that painful bladder syndrom, and orange juice just kills me does anyone have a sugestion.

beckyq 27 Oct 2011

on what i can take that nasty stuff with. it does help that for sure,

MICHELEBTOWNE 11 Nov 2012

I use Hawaiian Orange Punch,Applesauce and water,I also have smashed up a banana and added some water and stir the powder with it Yummy!!!

DeniseHarvell 4 Aug 2016

I managed to find a way to drink it the first time around. I used Hershey's cocoa powder, Splenda, a little whole milk and water and heated it for hot cocoa. There was a grittiness to the texture, but the bitterness that I have heard about was completely masked. I plan on trying the Swiss Miss or Nestlé's premixed hot cocoa mix tomorrow, I was just too lazy to walk out to the RV tonight. I plan on using two packets to cover the flavor and use as directed with the medicine mixed in. I think it will work.