Skip to main content

Is there a doctor that specializes in drug interations?

3 Answers

happybrandee 24 Nov 2012

You may want to check into a Toxicologist or a Pharmacologist.

Votes: +0
Inactive 24 Nov 2012


Pharmacologist (not the same as pharmacy) and Toxicologist. Many Doctors get a degree in one of the two. A Psychiatrist might specialize in psychopharmacology.

Take care,


Votes: +0
kaismama 23 Nov 2012

If you mean drug interactions, the specialist in that is a pharmacist. Of course there are doctors of pharmacy if you feel they need a doctorate.

Votes: +0 free discount card

Related topics


Similar questions

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.