Do adderall xr pills have a certain weight per pill, as in grams?

natty bumpo 7 Jun 2010

Yes, I strongly suspect so. I'm betting that that's how they measure out how much to put in the 30 mg. capsule, 20 mg. capsule, etc..

A few years ago, I noticed that the level of those little orange beads inside the capsule didn't fill as much of the capsule as they did in all my previously filled scripts. So I got out a fine-increment scale and weighed the the beads in a few of the older capsules against the beads in the new prescription. I forget what the weight was now (I could dig out my scale and weigh some if you want me to). The diff. between the two was consistent, but small, and I really didn't want to get into a bruhahh with the pharmacy so I took the pills and let sleeping dogs lie.

bob jay 15 Jul 2017

nope i know all have a weight of 28.00mm. but i will like to get a run down of how each tablet is sold

0911 4 days ago

Actually the 10mg xr weigh 0.005. The 20mg is 0.010. 30 mg is 0.015
That's on a digital scale and all weghts are .gr