I got prescribed D-Amphetamine Salt Combo at 10mg (a Blue B|972, 10 oval tab) , while my boyfriend is prescribed amphetamine/dextroamphetamine at 10mg (a blue U27 circular tab). I was wondering what the difference is because I personally like my boyfriend’s medication more than my own but I am not sure what the actual difference is between the two. Please help me understand!
What is the difference between a amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 10mg and generic Adderall at 10mg?
- 6 Oct 2017 by Psychnerd21
- 7 October 2017
- adderall, narcolepsy, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), amphetamine, amphetamine/dextroamphetamine, dextroamphetamine, generic, prescription
The grass is greener syndrome, they are identical in chemical composition: https://www.drugs.com/pro/dextroamphetamine-saccharate-amphetamine-aspartate-dextroamphetamine-sulfate-amphetamine-sulfate.html
The tables of contents are quite clear.
Psych; take them the same as adderall, as my buddy steve said, they are the same brand and generic and most people that do have problems it is more the placebo effect truth is the generic companys are allowed the same room for difference with is 3. 5 to 4 % don't worry about it.
- Adderall Drug Information
- Amphetamine Drug Information
- Amphetamine / Dextroamphetamine Drug Information
- Dextroamphetamine Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 8 Jun 2017 • 3 answers
Updated 13 Sep 2013 • 2 answers
Updated 25 Oct 2018 • 4 answers
Updated 9 Nov 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Jul 2018 • 0 answers