I have just taken two 10mg blue diazepam for bad anxiety. They were not prescribed to me. They had C DC printed on one side. I have searched the internet for 2 hours with no results and now I am worried. Could any body tell me if these are real or fake please?
Diazepam 10mg tablets with a C DC print? Are they real or fake?
- 29 Nov 2020 by 07477911138
- 29 November 2020 (7 weeks ago)
- anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, diazepam, prescription, tablet
Sorry they where round blue tablets. In Actavis packets. Could they be fake in such official looking wrapper? I am just worried now!
Hi, can you tell us the color and shape of the tablets? Are there any other markings on them?
Pill imprint C DC is Diazepam 10 mgs. by Actavis UK Pharmaceuticals.
Do not self medicate, nor take anything anybody gives you, it could be out of good will but EVERYONE reacts to medications in a different way, plus benzodiazepines are not to messed with,
unless a Psychiatrist prescribes them.
- Diazepam Information for Consumers
- Diazepam Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diazepam (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.