Who has taken Cymbalta?

Anonymous 18 May 2012

Hello amit999. I have taken Cymbalta. Regards, pledge

LaurieShay 18 May 2012

Me too!! I found it to work very well, just made me tired so I swithched to Pristiq.

Anonymous 18 May 2012

Tad late. Have a good evening Laurie, weekend has arrived :-0)

caringsonbj 18 May 2012

I tried the drug but the effects were so dramatic that I couod not take the drug I have a neighbor that wrecked his car No onne was hurt seriouly but he stopped the drug because he works and his wife does also he just told his primary physician about the actions, as soon as it cleared the problems did not exhisf any more! I send my very best wishes Caringsonbj

CathyLynny 18 May 2012

I have taken Cymbalta for over a year now and have had no problems. I take it in the morning when I get up. It has helped with my Depression and also with my Fibromyalgia. I will answer any other questions you might have.

balbanese 18 May 2012

I have.

Lisa01 18 May 2012

I've taken it for years with no major problems. Let me know if I can help with something.
Lisa

Anonymous 18 May 2012

So you have found a bunch of people who have taken Cymbalta. I took it for years. It didn't work, and caused me to sweat profusely. (I thought that I was in menopause, but I wasn't ), I lost 30 pounds after I stopped taking it from fluid retention alone. What do you want to know?? Who liked it, who didn't?? It is all your own body chemistry that will decide if it works for you! What other people experience really doesn't matter, does it?

theloner 18 May 2012

I took it for over 2 yrs, it really did nothing for me, even through a lower cost program it did nothing for depression or ADHD with me, I've been taking Lamictal the generic which worked out better.
Cymbalta is now being advertised to help with arthritus or pain now, makes me just wonder..

I currently take it. 2 times a day. I had some problems first taking it (lethargic, uneasy, drove like a had a ear infection) but after 4 weeks did go away. I am sensitive to medications and its hard to elevate my levels. I can tell when I don't take it as I feel weak and kinda sick.
My mother also took it and done quite well, she made a attempt to stop the med altogether and ended up bedridden and me forcing her to take it.. I thought she was trying to kill herself. It took a week to get a level in her to get her out of bed. This is not one to start and stop suddenly. Anyway I take 30mg am & pm and can tell that my mood elavates as I hurt I am generally grumpy before taking it. Opana ER has a similar mood uplift as well. Helpful but know your body and watch for changes (driving, walking, talking) so you don't get hurt.