Skip to main content

Is there a circular orange pill with U31 on it for generic adderall?

Answers

Mackintosh 4 Nov 2015

Yes. If it is a round orange/peach colored pill marked with U 31 (also should have a cross marking) is a 30 mg. generic Adderall pill. The manufacturer of this generic is Aurolife Pharmaceuticals brand (based in NJ).

jpt4119 13 Dec 2015

I have been on generic adderall for a couple of years for ADHD. I take 30 mg, 3x a day. My last refill was three days ago and I received the U31 for the first time. Being a true ADHD patient the adderall doesn't make me jittery like it would most people but it does keep me alert and focused.

The u31 is doing EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. I get very sleepy when I take it. In fact today I fell asleep while working on my computer finishing up a work project due tomorrow. I never do that! Never!

I don't know what the guidelines are about returning a partial refill and replacing it with another generic, but I won't be able to continue taking the u31, it was bad enough over the weekend, but I can't fall asleep while driving or working!!

In my opinion U31 is not only ineffective, it's dangerous.