Adderall: Pink Generic v. Orange Generic? witch one is storngest?

Anonymous 18 Nov 2012

Hello summer0516. I am going to ask what if any, imprint are/might be on either capsule. Appreciated and have a great Sunday, pledge

happybrandee 18 Nov 2012

It should tell you on the presctiption bottles. Unless you don't have a prescription for it and in that case, you shouldn't even be taking it. Why would you even be asking this question? Just curious...

blinkdoll 25 Apr 2015

They're asking because each manufacturer's fillers change the effect for people. What works for one doesn't mean it works for another.
OP, were you asking about the same milligram but different color/manufacturer? I have noticed (for 30mg) that the orange one made me very talkative and scattered. The pink one works great for my ADHD. It helps me to focus better by allowing me to ignore unwanted chatter and organize as I go along. Hope this helps!