Caverject - DOES THE ERECTION AFFECT THE ORGASAM AND DOES THE ERECTION LAST AFTER EJACULATION?

Answers

amoore7444 18 Mar 2012

Believe it or not, but I have taken Caverject off/on for years and I have found that it is possible for you to have multiple orgasms if you can position yourself properly. This has happened to me on several occasions. Not bad huh?

m42orion 20 Mar 2012

No direct effect on orgasm, but, due to the intensity and strength of the erection, can feel a little odd in a way that's hard to define... but, not a problem, not unpleasant, just different a little from younger days. Erections (still strong) can last at least one or two hours afterwards, and, yes, multiple ejaculation is possible during that time frame. Most enjoyable, especially as I just celebrated my 70th birthday! Who would have thought? (I use Edex, which is the same as Caverject I believe.)