Can you take niacin and red yeast rice together?

Anonymous

"The interaction is Major , Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit."

Interactions between your selected drugs

Fenofibrate-can i take red yeast rice/coenzyme suppl, cholesterol support, & multivit supp & Mg?

I Take Fenofibrate 160 MG. My question is about supplements to help be reduce my cholesterol. Along with Diet and exercise,Is it safe to take red ...

Welchol - Is the medication worth it?

I have had high cholesterol since high school. Tried vitamins, niacin, red yeast rice, etc. etc. also tried statins. All didnt work and had horrible ...

Can I take red yeast rice with omprazole? I am having a hard time taking a deep breath and wonder if

... this may be the cause. Also have nasal congestion

Red Yeast Rice - I have started to take two capsules a day of RYR and have experienced gas and?

... bloated stomach feeling. I am a 52 year old mail with otherwise generally in good health. Can you guys suggest what can I take to reduce this ...