Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

Can my fiance just quit cold turkey after taking percs for 3 weeks?

Hi hope you can help... My fiance had problems with percs for a long time after his lung colapsed, he has been clean for 2yrs this Sept 2nd so i ...

Cold Turkey?

Today is day three of going cold turkey. I was on the forever taper and could not get past 4-5 a day so on 9/11 at 6:00AM I stopped. I feel like ...

I have used a low dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. Can I try to stop cold turkey?

I have been taking a very low daily dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. I am now trying to just stop using the drug. I take no other ...

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...