Can you gain weight on hydroxyzine?

Yes, increase in weight and appetite are known side effects of hydroxyzine.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydroxyzine-side-effects.html

Can you gain weight taking flexerill?

I do gain weight easily and rry to lose, it's frustrating when I lose say 1/2 lb a week. Latley it seems I have been gain ing weight when I am ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Can hydroxyzine make you gain weight?

In the 2 years I've been taking hydroxyzine I cant seem to shed any weight. I work out 5-6 times a week and don't eat out on a regular ...

Lovan for bulimia? Weight changes?

Hi, I have been suffering from bulimia for 3 years. I am a healthy weight and do not want to gain weight. My psychiatrist has given me lovan to stop ...

Skyla - Did you experience weight gain or weight loss?

Every from of hormonal birth control causes me to gain weight so I am terrified of weight gain on Skyla (professional dancer - so even a 5lbs gain ...