Can dizziness be a side effect of Levothyroxine?

Some of the severe side effects of Levothyroxine are: mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, irritability, nervousness); muscle weakness; seizures; severe or persistent headache or fatigue; shortness of breath; stomach cramps; tremors; trouble sleeping; wheezing. These side effects could cause dizziness, however you must seek medical advice at the soonest, hope this helps?

Read more: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/levothyroxine-side-effects.html#ixzz0rSMTm5Yc

Anonymous

Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:

* difficulty breathing, wheezing, or shortness of breath
* chest pain
* excessive sweating or intolerance to heat
* fast or irregular heartbeat
* nervousness
* skin rash or hives
* swelling of ankles, feet, or legs
* tremors

Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):

* changes in appetite
* changes in menstrual periods
* diarrhea
* hair loss
* headache
* trouble sleeping
* weight loss

I hope this help, what other meds r u on? it´s because of the interactions.

Stay in touch