Some of the severe side effects of Levothyroxine are: mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, irritability, nervousness); muscle weakness; seizures; severe or persistent headache or fatigue; shortness of breath; stomach cramps; tremors; trouble sleeping; wheezing. These side effects could cause dizziness, however you must seek medical advice at the soonest, hope this helps?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
* difficulty breathing, wheezing, or shortness of breath
* chest pain
* excessive sweating or intolerance to heat
* fast or irregular heartbeat
* skin rash or hives
* swelling of ankles, feet, or legs
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
* changes in appetite
* changes in menstrual periods
* hair loss
* trouble sleeping
* weight loss
I hope this help, what other meds r u on? it´s because of the interactions.
Stay in touch
- Levothyroxine Information for Consumers
- Levothyroxine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Levothyroxine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.