Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...

Grandma on Tarceva and feels like she has a bladder infection.. But she doesn't ?

My grandma has felt like she's had a bladder infection for the last week. She went to the doctors two days ago to get checked but they said she ...

Protected sex causing bladder infection?

So I've experienced many bladder infections in the past 4 -5 months, but about 2 months ago I was put on a probiotic and these cranberry pills ...