What is the best soap to use if you have shingles?

A mild moisturizing soap would probably be best.

Can I get the shingles vaccination before I start taking Cimzia?

I had a mild case of shingles in July but caught it early enough and took an anti-viral. I want to get the shingles vaccination and will be starting ...

Fibromyaliga v.s. Shingles?

I recentlly began to dig for cures and relief from this unbearable pain. When one thing led to another I end on a Shingles page. OMG!!! I have so ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - I was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. My shingles are located on my?

... forehead & eyelid. I was given meds. I still feel lousy. Is that normal? How long will the intense pain last?

Shingles shot questions about existing patient that has herpes and the down side of it.Need to know?

Is it recommended and or safe to get a shingles shot if a person has Genital herpes, A Pharmacist has informed me that after the shot that one must ...