I'm taking flagyl . And for the last 4 pills I swallowed it right away but this morning I had to scoop water in my mouth so by the time I got enough wanted to swallow it , I realized it had dissolved in my mouth before swallowing . I know this makes the pill less effective . But how much less effective is it now ? I have 4 days left taking it twice a day , I hope my infection will still clear up since this pill dissolved before I swallowed it ?? It tasted awful ! Lol

And also I usually take it at 827 but I slept in today and took it at 10 , so can I take it at 827 tonight again (even tho that will be less than 12 hours since I took this one ?) or do I have to take it at 10 tonight ?

Thank you !