Can bactrim cause a false positive drug test?

No. Bactrim will not give a false positive result.

Can the drug Protonix cause a false positive for marijuana in a urine drug test?

I have a friend who is 65yrs old . Never did any kind of illegal drugs. He failed a drug test while?failed a drug test. It showed trace Marijuana. ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...

It's not a question but a statement. I just wanted to put it out there that Doxepin caused me to?

... have a false positive for benzodiazepins on my drug test. They swore it couldn't be doxepin at all (for a whole month!) But 4 days after I ...