so my ? is will he be OK i called PC n they said he should be ok just a little drowsy but i just want to make sure. I take the meltaway kind so i couldn't get it out of his mouth before it melted I'm really worried but I'm not trying to freak out n get myself worked up. I just want to know if the tiny piece he ate will hurt him or is he going to be fine like PC said.
If you called poison control and they told you he would be alright, then he will. Poison control will never steer you wrong. I know all too well accidents can happen but you must always be sure to keep medications out of the reach of children. Especially once they are very mobile and into everything! Which is the ages of about 1 to 5 y/o. You cant depend on being able to take something away because accidents happen in a split second! You must always be vigilant to keep harmful things up and away from their reach! No worries if poison control said the baby would be fine. Remember that Unisom is just the same thing as Benedryl and Benedryl (or diphenhydramine) can be given to babies and children too.
Hello gabroelsma1208. I am not a doctor but the manner, way you describe the "tiny piece" I agree with your PC. He should be fine. Its such as small amount. Best of wishes to you and your son, pledge
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.