Can you take Unisom and tramadol together?

masso 13 May 2017

Which Unsisom?

Unisom SleepTabs (doxylamine)
Unisom SleepGels (diphenhydramine)
Unisom SleepMelts (diphenhydramine)
Unisom PM Pain (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine)

CPO1 13 May 2017

The tablet unisom and tramadol can you take them together

masso 13 May 2017

I understood the first time round, that is why you must tell me which UNISOM you are using, that is why I listed them!!!
Tell me which ONE.

masso 13 May 2017

For what it´s worth:

Interactions between your selected drugs
Moderate
doxylamine tramadol
Applies to: Unisom SleepTabs (doxylamine), tramadol
Using doxylamine together with traMADol may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating. Some people, especially the elderly, may also experience impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications. Also avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medications affect you. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Switch to professional interaction data

SweetLuck 15 May 2017

I'm on 100mg tramadol ER per day and take Unisom Sleep gels many nights and never had a problem.