I take 20mg baclofen 3 times day and tylenol 3 for pain is this safe?

masso 11 Apr 2016

Interactions between your selected drugs
Moderate
codeine baclofen
Applies to: Tylenol with Codeine #3 (acetaminophen / codeine), baclofen
Using codeine together with baclofen may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating. Some people, especially the elderly, may also experience impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications. Also avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medications affect you. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Switch to professional interaction data

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with
baclofen interacts with more than 300 other drugs.
Tylenol with Codeine #3 (acetaminophen / codeine) interacts with more than 400 other drugs.
Interactions between your selected drugs and food
Moderate
baclofen food
Applies to: baclofen
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of baclofen such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with baclofen. Do not use more than the recommended dose of baclofen, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Switch to professional interaction data

Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=318-0,48-8460

DancnDar 12 Apr 2016

I take 20mg of Baclofen 2 times a day. I also take 15mg of Oxycodone up to 4 times a day and 15mg of MS Contin ER at bedtime. If your doctor prescribed it I'm sure it is OK.