I take it for anxiety and it is not working so I am weaning off and would prefer to not have the side effects after taking it during the day
Can I take my 200 mg dose of gabapentin all at once at bedtime instead of twice a day am and pm?
- 31 May 2014 by campbellblank
- 17 March 2015
- anxiety, gabapentin, side effect, dosage
Added 31 May 2014:
I got down to 100 mg but had such terrible withdrawal symptoms my Doc told me to go back to my original dose of 200 mg. How long is this going to take to get off this drug ?
- Gabapentin Information for Consumers
- Gabapentin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Gabapentin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 16 May 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Jul 2014 • 2 answers
Blood Disorders - will raising my dose of gabapentin for one day significantly effect my INR and is?
Posted 17 Apr 2015 • 1 answer
Has anyone taken gabapentin for the first time, 300 mg at bedtime and had side effects of dizziness?
Posted 2 Oct 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Jul 2018 • 0 answers