Are 2 mg green xanax stronger than than the 2mg white or yellow bars?

dsac6060 7 Mar 2012

No 2mg is 2 mg just different Pharmaceutical companies

Anonymous 5 Oct 2014

Im really curious bc i suffer from social. Anxiety. To the point i cnt leave my home. Im a hermit please help. I hv a 4 yr old and i feel terriable tht very rarely can i even take him out front to ride his big wheele its heart breaken to him and myself, please someone help me and tell me how to get past this bc so far nothing has helped me. Feeling helpless and alone.

riplilman093014 27 Apr 2017

Listen I was the same way I never left my house for 10 years. I could go some places let say within a 2-mile radius of my house it's called agoraphobia what help me was Paxil and I took it for a little while and it probably took a month to work I got up to 70 milligrams the highest you can take between that and Xanax 8 milligrams of Xanax a day I was able to leave the house I've been out of the house for 20 years now and it's amazing Paxil saved my life so I believe me I understand I never thought I would take a drug in my life but Paxil doesn't do anything to you it just makes you okay I hope that helps