Are 2 mg green xanax stronger than than the 2mg white or yellow bars?

dsac6060 7 Mar 2012

No 2mg is 2 mg just different Pharmaceutical companies

Inactive 5 Oct 2014

Im really curious bc i suffer from social. Anxiety. To the point i cnt leave my home. Im a hermit please help. I hv a 4 yr old and i feel terriable tht very rarely can i even take him out front to ride his big wheele its heart breaken to him and myself, please someone help me and tell me how to get past this bc so far nothing has helped me. Feeling helpless and alone.

riplilman093014 27 Apr 2017

Listen I was the same way I never left my house for 10 years. I could go some places let say within a 2-mile radius of my house it's called agoraphobia what help me was Paxil and I took it for a little while and it probably took a month to work I got up to 70 milligrams the highest you can take between that and Xanax 8 milligrams of Xanax a day I was able to leave the house I've been out of the house for 20 years now and it's amazing Paxil saved my life so I believe me I understand I never thought I would take a drug in my life but Paxil doesn't do anything to you it just makes you okay I hope that helps

Capricorn47 5 Nov 2018

Depends on the manufacturer there is a difference depending on the manufacturer

Capricorn47 5 Nov 2018

I have a chronic sleeping disorder, I cannot go to sleep on my own, I have tried white, yellow, green, my pharmacy for several years carried green 2mg bars manufacturer DAVA, they were perfect for me , helped me sleep all night and I woke up feeling refreshed, a few months ago I noticed I had yellow ones when I got home, went back to pharmacy asked why the change, they said they have to take what they're sent.. So I tried them and the first night zi noticed these yellow ones were very different I didn't sleep well woke up couple times during the night and did not feel well next day, I suffered for a month not getting good sleep, my Dr wasn't much help, the next few months I got the green ones back but couple months later they only had the yellow ones again I called every pharmacy around couldn't find any that carried Dava in 2mg green bars or any color, I ended up taking my prescription 7 miles away and hot the Sandos brand.