100 mg tramadol and three beers. did that have anything to do with my rectal bleeding this morning?

kaismama 7 Apr 2013

Alcohol should not be mixed with tramadol, but its not bleeding it causes. It can cause increased CNS depression. Beer can have something to do with rectal bleeding however. If it irritates the stomach and intestinal lining.Or effects your liver.

Delila 8 Apr 2013

The bleeding this morning was probably coincidental. Although you shouldn't mix alcohol with Tramadol, 100mg is a low dose & you will rarely have a side effect, as the alcohol intake wasn't excessive either. Not that you should do this again! If you were to do it regularly you probably would suffer symptoms, as Kaismama has suggested.

endlessPred 18 Apr 2013

A doctor can set this out for you. No drinking. You never know if you will be the one who stops breathing. It all depends on the rest of you, weight, if you have sleep apnea and all sorts of problems.

I would never say this is safe. Three beers is an estimate, right?

kaismama 19 Apr 2013

I have a problem with anyone who has to drink when on meds.