Ultram Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Ultram (tramadol) is a member of the narcotic analgesics drug class and is commonly used for Back Pain, Chronic Pain, Pain and others.
This Ultram price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Ultram is available, see tramadol prices.
|15||$1.87 – $4.66||$27.98 – $69.86|
|20||$1.76 – $4.44||$35.15 – $88.86|
|21||$1.61 – $1.85||$33.77 – $38.94|
|24||$1.77 – $4.34||$42.46 – $104.08|
|30||$1.65 – $4.23||$49.48 – $126.89|
|60||$1.51 – $1.54||$90.78 – $92.49|
|100||$1.20 – $2.43||$119.76 – $242.60|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Ultram offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Ultram
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- The patient must have no prescription coverage for the requested medication and
- Meet income guidelines that are not disclosed.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Medicare LIS (Low Income Subsidy) eligible patients are not eligible to receive assistance through this program. This Program participates in the CPAPA. This single common application allows uninsured HIV-positive individuals with low incomes to use one application to apply for multiple assistance programs. IMPORTANT: Send completed CPAPA to the corresponding addresses listed for each company. Contact program for Spanish application.
- Ultram (tramadol HCl) Tablet 50mg
- Ultram-ER (tramadol HCl) Tablet; Extended Release 100mg, 200mg, 300mg
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- Applicants with insurance are eligible.
- Have an income at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Medical diagnosis is not necessary
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the website for the exact price. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s)
- Ultram (tramadol) Tablet 50mg