Ultram Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Ultram (tramadol) is a member of the narcotic analgesics drug class and is commonly used for Back Pain, Chronic Pain and Pain.
This Ultram price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Ultram is available, see tramadol prices.
|15||$3.01 – $4.86||$45.19 – $72.86|
|20||$2.22 – $4.59||$44.43 – $91.86|
|30||$2.69 – $4.33||$80.79 – $129.89|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Ultram offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Ultram
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Not applicable
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Ultram (tramadol) Tablet
- Ultram-ER (tramadol) Tablet; Extended Release
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s)
- Ultram (tramadol) Tablet