Spiriva Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Spiriva (tiotropium) is a member of the anticholinergic bronchodilators drug class and is commonly used for COPD - Maintenance.
This Spiriva price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Spiriva is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Spiriva availability.
|30||$9.16 – $11.21||$274.75 – $336.26|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Spiriva offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Spiriva
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation Patient Assistance Program
- The patient must have no prescription coverage for the requested medication and
- Have a low income based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- ATTENTION: Micardis and Micardis HCT will no longer be covered after 6/30/2014 Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis: Some Medicare eligible patients who have difficulty meeting their Part D drug costs and who do not qualify for other assistance may be eligible. For Pradaxa and Tradjenta, patient must have an annual household income of up to 300% of the FPL.
- Spiriva HandiHaler (tiotropium bromide) Powder; Inhalation 18mcg