User Reviews for Ventolin HFA

Learn more about Ventolin HFA.

COPD, Maintenance 2 reviews 37 medications

Bronchospasm Prophylaxis 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
COPD, Acute 0 reviews 39 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ventolin HFA reviews 6 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Ventolin HFA

For Asthma, acute "I have allergy induced asthma. Ventolin helps me breath better. Worked excellent at first then needed additional maintenance meds, Singulair and a steroid inhaler (Asmanex Twisthaler). I also take Allegra, Flonase, and Astelin to control my allergies and asthma."

Steve0376 May 17, 2015

For Bronchiectasis "for never being on an inhaler before this works very very well. I've had a pretty bad cough for almost 2 years that was diagnosed as rhinitis and we tried nasal sprays and allergy medications this is like a breath of fresh air in my lungs. I'd recommend it, just watch for dry mouth!"

Jillian51894 (taken for less than 1 month) November 22, 2014

For COPD, Maintenance "I have been prescribed several maintenance medications to control my COPD over the past 4 years. Ventolin has proved to be, by far, the best medication I have used. Very quick acting & reassuring."

Granny-T (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 14, 2012

For Asthma, Maintenance "Best working inhaler I have found."

Anonymous July 3, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "Preferred to others."

Anonymous October 24, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance "My husband has COPD and our doctor recently changed his albuterol inhaler to Ventolin. His other one was not working like it should. He has been on the Ventolin for about 2 weeks and it works great. He does not have to use it as much and it lasts much longer than his previous one. He loves this inhaler."

Anonymous January 23, 2009