User Reviews for Breo Ellipta

Learn more about Breo Ellipta.

COPD 5 reviews 34 medications

8.5
Asthma 0 reviews 123 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Breo Ellipta reviews 5 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Breo Ellipta

For COPD "Used Symbicort for a few years and was very pleased with it but then I tried the Breo Ellipta. I thought Symbicort was very good but the Breo was out standing. I felt like I did 20 years ago before all of this started. I could mow the yard and function without any moments of shortness of breath - it is a really great treatment. The Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium bromide) just doesn't work. I felt light headed a lot and had a difficult time concentrating - felt very tired with it, and it just isn't working. The Breo is so very expensive - wish there was a way to get it without deciding if you are going to buy food or your Breo medication."

Morgany March 24, 2015

For COPD "I use Breo with Spiriva once per day. Haven't used rescue inhaler since I started taking the Breo. Love it!"

Miss Piggy15 January 25, 2015

For COPD "Work's very well. Using it for 6 months."

earlybird12 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 22, 2014

For COPD "One dose does not last a full 24 hours. Feel I need another puff after aprox 10 hours."

dakmaknk (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2014

For COPD "Was really good for my COPD long lasting. BUT! I had a Severe allergic reaction to it. Face swelled and my airway was starting to be cut off."

Nanawilson (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2014