User Reviews for Ventolin

Learn more about Ventolin.

COPD, Acute 1 reviews 39 medications

Bronchospasm Prophylaxis 2 reviews 14 medications

Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 148 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ventolin reviews 10 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Ventolin

For Asthma, acute "Asthma for 40 years. Ventolin/Salbutamol works quickly and well to relieve an attack. Severe attacks respond to much higher doses in a nebulizer. It does come with erratic heart rates however, so should not be over used and should be accompanied by a corticosteroid inhaler like Becotide. (It is ridiculous that both Ventolin and Becotide had to be rejiggered to not use CFC gases for propulsion. Neither has been as good since)."

5MileRunner (taken for 10 years or more) January 4, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have been using ventolin going on for about five years now and I have had no complaints. It works within about fifteen minutes and really helps me breath better. Though when it does get to the end of the canister it doesn't seem to be as effective."

anonymous704 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 24, 2013

For Asthma, acute "I can't believe I suffered so long before I went to the doctor and he prescribed Ventolin to me. It has made my breathing so much easier. The only negatives at all is sometimes I'm dizzy for a while after using it, but that's to be expected."

Ozzthegreat March 15, 2013

For COPD, Acute "I was prescribed for acute COPD. Since I've been using the inhaler I have had less flare-ups. I am able to breathe a lot better."

gr8kate (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance "It works."

mariotejas February 2, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "I use it, have for a real long time. I am on maintenance, I don't need one daily, have in the past and know that I may again. Well either maintenance or regular it has always been a big part of my life and it works very well. Where would I be without it?"

Annie's Momma December 9, 2010

For Bronchospasm Prophylaxis "I got really tachycardic after using this medicaton."

Anonymous January 21, 2010

For Bronchospasm Prophylaxis "First time I experienced a heart arrhythmia was following its use and stopped taking using medicine."

Anonymous July 18, 2009

For Asthma, acute "This did not help, the restricted my lungs from expanding. "

Anonymous July 15, 2009

For Asthma, acute "It works excellently. It's improved my son's hope for his asthma to get better."

Anonymous June 8, 2009