User Reviews for Ventolin

Learn more about Ventolin.

COPD, Acute 1 reviews 39 medications

Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 141 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ventolin reviews 9 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Ventolin

Review by anonymous704 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Asthma, Maintenance: I have been using ventolin going on for about five years now and I have had no complaints. It works within about fifteen minutes and really helps me breath better. Though when it does get to the end of the canister it doesn't seem to be as effective.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 24, 2013 9:55 AM

Review by Ozzthegreat:

For Asthma, acute: I can't believe I suffered so long before I went to the doctor and he prescribed Ventolin to me. It has made my breathing so much easier. The only negatives at all is sometimes I'm dizzy for a while after using it, but that's to be expected.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2013 12:27 AM

Review by gr8kate (taken for less than 1 month):

For COPD, Acute: I was prescribed for acute COPD. Since I've been using the inhaler I have had less flare-ups. I am able to breathe a lot better.

January 30, 2013 6:57 AM

Review by mariotejas:

For COPD, Maintenance: It works.

February 2, 2011 10:48 PM

Review by Annie's Momma:

For Asthma, Maintenance: I use it, have for a real long time. I am on maintenance, I don't need one daily, have in the past and know that I may again. Well either maintenance or regular it has always been a big part of my life and it works very well. Where would I be without it?

December 9, 2010 5:57 PM

For Bronchospasm Prophylaxis: I got really tachycardic after using this medicaton.

January 21, 2010 4:23 PM

For Bronchospasm Prophylaxis: First time I experienced a heart arrhythmia was following its use and stopped taking using medicine.

July 18, 2009 6:35 PM

For Asthma, acute: This did not help, the restricted my lungs from expanding.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2009 2:42 PM

For Asthma, acute: It works excellently. It's improved my son's hope for his asthma to get better.

June 8, 2009 7:49 PM