BNP 7600 BNP 7600 (Elmiron 100 mg)
Generic Name: pentosan polysulfate sodium
Pill imprint BNP 7600 BNP 7600 has been identified as Elmiron 100 mg.
Elmiron is used in the treatment of interstitial cystitis; bladder infection and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Elmiron 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BNP 7600 BNP 7600 (Elmiron 100 mg)
- Generic Name:
- pentosan polysulfate sodium
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ortho McNeil Pharmaceutical