User Reviews for Azo-Standard

Learn more about Azo-Standard.

Dysuria 2 reviews 23 medications

Interstitial Cystitis 2 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Azo-Standard reviews 4 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Azo-Standard

Review by ChristyJames: User Rating:

Azo-Standard (phenazopyridine) for Interstitial Cystitis: I use Azo-Standard whenever I have issues with antibiotics or other medications that leave me with a feeling of frequency and/or generalized discomfort. Azo-Standard has always helped greatly, especially at night or anytime I have to sit for long periods which can usually lead to pain and discomfort.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 12, 2013 12:55 PM
Review by AZO Relieved: User Rating:

Azo-Standard (phenazopyridine) for Dysuria: I found this to be incredibly helpful. I developed a urinary tract infection on a Friday night and had to go to work an hour later. Within an hour of taking AZO, I felt much more comfortable. It can make you feel dizzy. Therefore, I recommend taking the pill with a meal. My minor complaint would be that I found the time it took to kick in and wear off to vary greatly each time I took it. However, totally worth it. Warning: take an antibiotic when you can. AZO will make you feel better, but only temporarily.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 22, 2013 8:35 PM
Review by yessy: User Rating:

Azo-Standard (phenazopyridine) for Interstitial Cystitis: This product is a God send. It helps so much with my interstitial cystitis symptoms. But I have noticed that if I use it very frequently that my unine starts to smell really bad. Which concerns me s bit.

February 29, 2012 1:10 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Azo-Standard (phenazopyridine): This medicine has helped me a number of times. I frequently get urinary tract infections and this makes me capable to work and do pretty much anything other than lay in pain. My only problem is that I wish there was a way to know when it's wearing off. Sometimes it lasts longer than others.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 21, 2012 8:27 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Azo-Standard (phenazopyridine) for Dysuria: Azo is an awesome product for urinary tract infections that come on all of a sudden. It's been a God send for me on two occasions. The first time I used it was a year ago when I had a bad burning sensation from a bubble bath product I was allergic to. Then recently I woke up on a Sunday with a terrible urinary tract infection. Without this product I would have been in screaming pain until I got to the doctor.

April 14, 2011 12:59 AM