User Reviews for Uricalm

Learn more about Uricalm.

Dysuria 3 reviews 23 medications

Interstitial Cystitis 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Uricalm reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Uricalm

Review by Girlygirl 45 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Dysuria: I've had urinary tract infections since I was little. My mom always bought these numbing pills and they worked like a charm! I'm having one at the moment and my mom bought Uricalm. Works within minutes for me and totally takes away the pain. These things work for hours and hours. And the higher the dosage the better it works. Total life saver if your having any bladder problems.

April 4, 2013 11:26 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Dysuria: It worked a couple minutes after taking it, I was relieved!

October 17, 2012 10:04 AM

Review by Anonym:

Great medication. Works fast and lasts all day long as long as you drink cranberry juice or water. Much better than AZO.

August 12, 2010 3:14 PM

Review by andrewsc57:

For Dysuria: I researched OTC medicines for urinary tract infection last night when I was very uncomfortable with symptoms and had not been able to get to the Dr. The previous night I could not sleep due to excessive urgency after already emptying my bladder. At 9:30PM I decided to get to the pharmacy to find this medication or something similar. I was skeptical but amazed after taking 2 tabs as directed at 10:00PM I was able to sleep all night comfortably. I did as the medication instructed and contacted my Dr. today. All I wanted was to get through the night and it really worked! It works so well but don't be fooled that you don't need to see a Doctor. It will not cure the infection.

October 28, 2009 8:30 PM