User Reviews for Uricalm

Learn more about Uricalm.

Dysuria 6 reviews 23 medications

Interstitial Cystitis 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Uricalm reviews 6 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Uricalm

For Dysuria "Just don't mistake Uricalm Intensive for Uricalm! I grabbed the box in a rush and when I got home phenazopyridine the ingredient that stops the burning and pain is not in the Intensive. "

MillsMissy July 7, 2015

For Dysuria "This OTC medicine was the first to make me stop feeling any pain at all. One day I had to pull over during my commute to use the restroom at a Parkway rest stop. I commute over 60 miles to work every day, and have never had to stop. By 11 AM I was aware I had a UTI. On my way home I purchased this product with no idea what it could do, but my doctor couldn't see me for three more days. Within 30 minutes the constant pain was gone."

Chaybleakround June 2, 2015

For Dysuria "Works very quickly! Prefer this over any other brand."

New OrleansLady (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2014

For Dysuria "I've had urinary tract infections since I was little. My mom always bought these numbing pills and they worked like a charm! I'm having one at the moment and my mom bought Uricalm. Works within minutes for me and totally takes away the pain. These things work for hours and hours. And the higher the dosage the better it works. Total life saver if your having any bladder problems."

Girlygirl 45 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2013

For Dysuria "It worked a couple minutes after taking it, I was relieved!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2012

"Great medication. Works fast and lasts all day long as long as you drink cranberry juice or water. Much better than AZO."

Anonym August 12, 2010

For Dysuria "I researched OTC medicines for urinary tract infection last night when I was very uncomfortable with symptoms and had not been able to get to the Dr. The previous night I could not sleep due to excessive urgency after already emptying my bladder. At 9:30PM I decided to get to the pharmacy to find this medication or something similar. I was skeptical but amazed after taking 2 tabs as directed at 10:00PM I was able to sleep all night comfortably. I did as the medication instructed and contacted my Dr. today. All I wanted was to get through the night and it really worked! It works so well but don't be fooled that you don't need to see a Doctor. It will not cure the infection."

andrewsc57 October 28, 2009