User Reviews for Uristat

Learn more about Uristat.

Dysuria 1 reviews 23 medications

Interstitial Cystitis 2 reviews 28 medications

8.5
Summary of Uristat reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Uristat

Review by Purrlie Gates:

For Interstitial Cystitis: My sister is in town trying to find Uristat; she has been to 2 drug stores. No luck. I have used this product for 40 years. Description says does not cure Urinary tract infection. This is a misnomer. This is a wonderful product with no side effects and I am very sensitive to medication. I rate this very, very highly.

October 20, 2009 2:35 PM

Review by Allie89:

For Interstitial Cystitis: Definitely helped, pain-wise. It wasn't a cure all for the pain, but definitely lessened it.

September 4, 2009 7:30 AM

For Dysuria: Having high sugar levels, I tend to get urinary tract infections more than others. Not having Health Insurance I found myself having to wait until payday to make it to a doctor. I have used uristat in the past and found it to work wonders so I used it again. It is not a substitute for an antibiotic but it will help. Follow package directions to avoid upset stomach.

August 2, 2009 6:07 AM