Elmiron Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Elmiron (pentosan polysulfate sodium) is a member of the miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents drug class and is commonly used for Bladder Infection and Interstitial Cystitis.
This Elmiron price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Elmiron is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Elmiron availability.
|100||$4.84 – $7.29||$483.55 – $728.85|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Elmiron offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Elmiron EarlyAssist Program: Pay as little as $5 per month for up to 4 months with savings of up to $35 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 866-917-9748.
|Number of uses:||4 times|
|Expires||January 15, 2016|
Patient Assistance Programs for Elmiron
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Elmiron (pentosan polysulfate sodium) Capsule