Lamisil AT Spray Dosage
Generic name: terbinafine hydrochloride
Dosage form: spray
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Lamisil AT Spray safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Lamisil AT Spray.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor