Lamisil AT Spray
Generic Name: terbinafine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: spray
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8° - 25° C (46° - 77° F)
Questions? call 1-800-452-0051
Distributed by: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622
terbinafine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|