Definition of Conjunctivitis:
Conjunctivitis is inflammation or infection of the membrane lining the eyelids (conjunctiva).
Drugs associated with Conjunctivitis
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Conjunctivitis. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Topics under Conjunctivitis
- Blepharoconjunctivitis (11 drugs)
- Conjunctivitis, Allergic (58 drugs in 2 topics)
- Conjunctivitis, Bacterial (94 drugs)
- Inclusion Conjunctivitis (3 drugs)
- Keratoconjunctivitis (44 drugs)
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (1 drug)
- Neonatal Conjunctivitis (1 drug)
Learn more about Conjunctivitis
Micromedex® Care Notes:
Related encyclopedia articles:
Symptoms and treatment for: