User Reviews for Calan SR

Learn more about Calan SR.

Reviews for Calan SR to treat Arrhythmia

"I'm on this medicine for heart arrhythmia. I'm 46, my heart does flip flops and super rapid beats per min. Blood pressure sometimes is 180/110. Then it drops to 96/67, that little roller coaster ride makes you ill. I started the Calan SR 180mg tab. It gives me wicked headache in left lobe & fatigue. It hasn't helped my heart from flip flopping or blood pressure from sky rocketing up then down like a yo-yo. However, it does calm my heart down once I have a spell and I take the meds. I generally fall asleep from fatigue. It could be that I haven't taken it long enough for it to start helping the high blood pressure or the irregular heart beat. Perhaps the second month will show improvement. "

2young2takeapill (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 28, 2013