User Reviews for Quazepam

Also known as: Doral

Learn more about Quazepam.

Reviews for Quazepam to treat Insomnia

Review by Dobs (taken for 10 years or more):

Doral (quazepam): I have taken Doral for a long time. My Doctor tried every sleep medicine on the market. I take Parnate, an MAO Inhibitor that affects my sleep center. When Doral came on the market I was put on It. Doral worked great. I could purchase it with My Medicare card through 2013, but no more. My doctor appealed and was denied because it was not on the market now. I sure wish It would get back on sale as I would be grateful.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 13, 2014 7:34 PM

Review by fall down dizzy (taken for 10 years or more):

I have taken Doral for Meniere's Disease now for over 20 years. It is great for that, but it doesn't work for putting me to sleep. Probably because I am using it for a different reason. It is hard to get anymore which I think is a big mistake for the company that makes/made it as they are missing out on thousand of people who sufferer from Meniere's or even motion sickness as it helps with that also.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 21, 2013 11:43 AM

Review by A.L., B.A. 123:

Doral (quazepam): This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep.

February 15, 2011 2:56 AM