User Reviews for Quazepam

Also known as: Doral

Learn more about Quazepam.

Reviews for Quazepam to treat Insomnia

Review by fall down dizzy (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

quazepam: I have taken Doral for Meniere's Disease now for over 20 years. It is great for that, but it doesn't work for putting me to sleep. Probably because I am using it for a different reason. It is hard to get anymore which I think is a big mistake for the company that makes/made it as they are missing out on thousand of people who sufferer from Meniere's or even motion sickness as it helps with that also.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 21, 2013 11:43 AM
Review by A.L., B.A. 123: User Rating:

Doral (quazepam): This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep.

February 15, 2011 2:56 AM

Learn more about Insomnia

Living with Advanced MS? View our 7 part video series and learn more. Click Here