User Reviews for Quazepam

Also known as: Doral

Learn more about Quazepam.

Insomnia 3 reviews 105 medications

Summary of Quazepam reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Quazepam

Doral (quazepam) for Insomnia: "I have taken Doral for a long time. My Doctor tried every sleep medicine on the market. I take Parnate, an MAO Inhibitor that affects my sleep center. When Doral came on the market I was put on It. Doral worked great. I could purchase it with My Medicare card through 2013, but no more. My doctor appealed and was denied because it was not on the market now. I sure wish It would get back on sale as I would be grateful. "

Dobs (taken for 10 years or more) May 13, 2014

For Insomnia: "I have taken Doral for Meniere's Disease now for over 20 years. It is great for that, but it doesn't work for putting me to sleep. Probably because I am using it for a different reason. It is hard to get anymore which I think is a big mistake for the company that makes/made it as they are missing out on thousand of people who sufferer from Meniere's or even motion sickness as it helps with that also."

fall down dizzy (taken for 10 years or more) October 21, 2013

Doral (quazepam) for Insomnia: "This medicine works perfectly for my otherwise 2-3 sleepless night per week! My psychiatrist prescribes me 22.5mg, right before bed, a bit more that the recommended dose of 7.5-15mg. (I'm a big guy.) She warned me not to take it more than 3 times per week, or else dependence and tolerance would almost certainly develop. Rarely (about every three weeks) I need 30mg; my doctor knows about and approves of this. I find it especially useful after a long, late day at work. I usually get off of work between 11pm and 1am. On occasion, I have to wake up early, after a late night. Without Doral, it would take 2 or 3 hours to relax, and although I would prefer the natural route, I don't always have that luxury. It gives me a deep 7-8 hour sleep."

A.L., B.A. 123 February 15, 2011