User Reviews for Camila

Amenorrhea 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Camila reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Camila

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Camila (norethindrone): I started this medication because my Dr. said my body is sensitive to estrogen. The first month was okay; I had some dryness around my mouth that the corners of my mouth were cracked. I then continued and my whole mentality changed. My boyfriend noticed a huge difference. I am normally a very upbeat laid back girlfriend who turned into a clingy confrontational friend (we went onto break because he couldn't handle it). I originally took it for PMS symptoms and to regulate my bleeding. I didn't take it for birth control; so I don't know how effective that was. I was on it for a total of 6 months and which I stopped it before, but wanted to give it time to regulate. Cons: acne, PMS ALL the time, dry mouth. Pros: weight loss, regular period.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 16, 2013 6:47 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Camila (norethindrone) for Birth Control: I use birth control mainly because I have irregular periods. I switched from the Nuvaring (not sure if the bad mood swings, multiple yeast/UTI infections, and INSANELY low sex drive were because of the ring or because of a really bad relationship), and it's been great. I really dislike the 3 hour window (I forget pills). But I'm giving it a 9 because I haven't had ANY of the side effects that tend to come with other methods. I feel really great and aside from light spotting, I can't really tell that I'm on the pill. If you don't mind using backup methods with sex then it could be really awesome to use.

January 5, 2012 6:57 PM
Review by Stella1980: User Rating:

Camila (norethindrone) for Birth Control: So far, so good. I'm using this so I can continue breastfeeding and not have another baby yet. No side effects, and I have not had my period, which is nice. My baby is 8 months old, and we're both happy!

September 29, 2011 4:46 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Camila (norethindrone) for Endometriosis: I started this after my second lap surgery for my endometriosis. Had no problems the first month, but have now been bleeding nonstop for 6 weeks. I really liked the fact that I didn't suffer from the side effects that I feel with a typical combination pill (weight gain, nausea, etc), but I cannot take the bleeding and pain anymore. I have had to take 2-3 pills a day to control the bleeding and am still experiencing spotting and cramps. I'm sure that this is the right method for controlling endometriosis for some women, but it is definitely not right for me.

March 29, 2011 1:18 PM