User Reviews for Camila

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 0 reviews 163 medications Not rated - Be the first
Amenorrhea 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Camila reviews 6 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Camila

For Birth Control "Started taking this pill in December 2014, and been on it since. I am not happy with it at all. I used to have regular periods, but Camila made it very irregular. I hate not knowing if I will have a period or not . my mentality changed as well; usually I'm a very happy girl, but the pill made me into a raging mean lunatic. It gave me extreme mood swings, frequent migraines, problems with my vision, depression, hair loss, extreme bloating, no sex drive at all, vaginal dryness, increased acne on my chin , numbness in my feet, and lack of sleep. I am stopping this immediately. I do not reccomend this. This pill is evil."

ju1ie May 9, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been on birth control for 10 years and had to switch to a progestin version due to high blood pressure.. I had NO problems with my previous birth control, however with Camila I have not stopped spotting since I started it a month and a half ago. I've had headaches almost every day, and hormonal acne has increased (chin and forehead) also my hair has been falling out in clumps! I've never heard of this before and I'm so frustrated. You have to take it at the same time every day too. I'm stopping it today."

Hmmmm13535 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 17, 2014

For Birth Control "I've been using Camilla for 2-3 years now. I have not had any pregnancies. I am unable to use estrogen pills because of side effects and Camila has been a lot better in terms of that. However, after about a year of using it my periods are incredibly irregular. I'll sometimes get them every two weeks, sometimes I won't have one for 2 months, and sometimes I'll spot all month long. Compared to the estrogen pill problems I had it's okay, but if you're planning on using Camila to regulate periods- good luck."

Long term user (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 23, 2014

"I started this medication because my Dr. said my body is sensitive to estrogen. The first month was okay; I had some dryness around my mouth that the corners of my mouth were cracked. I then continued and my whole mentality changed. My boyfriend noticed a huge difference. I am normally a very upbeat laid back girlfriend who turned into a clingy confrontational friend (we went onto break because he couldn't handle it). I originally took it for PMS symptoms and to regulate my bleeding. I didn't take it for birth control; so I don't know how effective that was. I was on it for a total of 6 months and which I stopped it before, but wanted to give it time to regulate. Cons: acne, PMS ALL the time, dry mouth. Pros: weight loss, regular period."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 16, 2013

For Birth Control "I use birth control mainly because I have irregular periods. I switched from the Nuvaring (not sure if the bad mood swings, multiple yeast/UTI infections, and INSANELY low sex drive were because of the ring or because of a really bad relationship), and it's been great. I really dislike the 3 hour window (I forget pills). But I'm giving it a 9 because I haven't had ANY of the side effects that tend to come with other methods. I feel really great and aside from light spotting, I can't really tell that I'm on the pill. If you don't mind using backup methods with sex then it could be really awesome to use."

Anonymous January 5, 2012

For Birth Control "So far, so good. I'm using this so I can continue breastfeeding and not have another baby yet. No side effects, and I have not had my period, which is nice. My baby is 8 months old, and we're both happy!"

Stella1980 September 29, 2011

For Endometriosis "I started this after my second lap surgery for my endometriosis. Had no problems the first month, but have now been bleeding nonstop for 6 weeks. I really liked the fact that I didn't suffer from the side effects that I feel with a typical combination pill (weight gain, nausea, etc), but I cannot take the bleeding and pain anymore. I have had to take 2-3 pills a day to control the bleeding and am still experiencing spotting and cramps. I'm sure that this is the right method for controlling endometriosis for some women, but it is definitely not right for me. "

Anonymous March 29, 2011