User Reviews for Fetzima

Learn more about Fetzima.

Reviews for Fetzima to treat Depression

Review by headrush (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

All I have to say is Wow! this is like taking Red Bull as an anti-depressant. So far so good, I just hope this feeling lasts and side effects do not kick in.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 17, 2014 7:58 PM
Review by Replacing Effexor, Lexapro with Fetzima: User Rating:

I have been taking Effexor, 300 mg for 15 years and Lexapro, 40 mg for about eight. I have tried to stop taking Effexor twice with horrible experiences each time. My depression began to increase so the Dr. prescribed stopping Lexapro immediately and gradually decreasing Effexor and replacing it with Fetzima (first 40, now 80mg). I was hesitant due to my prior experiences but the Dr. seemed confident. After 12 weeks, today is my first day without any Effexor, only 80 mg of Fetzima. I feel great; I had no negative side effects from the changes and notice definite improvement in my depression. I believe the depression will continue to lift with time. I am so relieved to finally be free of Effexor I believe Fetzima made it possible.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 2, 2014 4:34 PM
Review by Fetizma: User Rating:

I have tried every antidepressant in the books over the past twelve years, you name it, I've been on it for an extended period of time "waiting for it to begin working" I have bipolar tendencies and panic disorder which has been so bad at times I've literally fallen down and been physically crippled for long periods of time, sometimes up to four hours due to hyperventilation. Recently traumatic events one after the other left me also with a whopping case of depression to top everything off. My doctor began a starter pack of the Fetizma and now I'm on an 80 mg dose. My anxiety is all but gone, it leaves me extremely calm without feeling sedated and as an added bonus it seems to have greatly reduced my chronic pain. Life just seems better.

February 27, 2014 7:27 PM