User Reviews for Lupron Depot 3.75 mg

Learn more about Lupron Depot 3.75 mg.

Uterine Fibroids 3 reviews 6 medications

8.7
Endometriosis 3 reviews 161 medications

8.2
Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 90 medications

Hirsutism 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lupron Depot 3.75 mg reviews 6 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Lupron Depot 3.75 mg

For Uterine Fibroids "I started taking Lupron in November, 2014, and I am currently still taking the shots. I have had almost no side effects except for occasional hot flashes. I was put on Lupron because of heavy bleeding, due to my large fibroids. I am extremely happy with the results. My fibroids have shrunk to the point that I can now have a laparoscopic hysterectomy, rather than the old fashion full abdominal surgery. I haven't had a menstrual cycle in 9 months."

Anonymous August 28, 2015

For Endometriosis "I began a 6 month course of lupron with add back therapy in January 2015. I was terrified from everything I've read online. I had none of the horrible side effects, some hot Vosges here and there, but nothing unmanageable. I am a 41 year old female with endometriosis. I was pain free for the entire six months and felt good. Everyone is different, but with so many negative comments about thus therapy flooding the Internet, I thought it might be helpful to add my 2 cents."

DeeDee425 August 14, 2015

For Uterine Fibroids "I was having very heavy periods due to fibroids. My Gyn gave me the shot and it was amazing! No more periods! the trade off I took was night sweats and early onset menopause, but after such heavy bleeding that I have very low blood count, anemia and vitamin D deffieciency, it was well worth it! I'm only in the last few weeks of my first shot, but I can't wait for the next one!"

Floodgate in K.C. (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 9, 2013

For Uterine Fibroids "I didn't experience any major problems, except some mild stomach cramping initially and continued heavy bleeding for the first two injections. By my 3rd shot, just mild spotting and occasional cramping. I jut finished my 4th round, still no hot flashes, etc. I'm actually looking forward for my upcoming surgery soon."

niki40 April 9, 2010

For Endometriosis "I found Lupron to be effective in treating my symptoms of Endometriosis, particularly painful menstruation. Lupron causes one to cease menstruating which in turn eliminates the pain associated with month to month and/or every two to four week menstrual periods. That said, I developed a raised bump at the base of my skull on the back of my neck that itched and hurt. I became dizzy and lightheaded and dealt with short term memory loss along with joint pain in my feet, mouth watering nausea, night sweats, nasal congestion, and acne. The doctor could not give me an answer about the raised bump and that scared me so I chose to discontinue treatment."

tired of doctors January 8, 2010

For Endometriosis "Been on it for a week and have none of the symptoms I experienced."

Sambolina July 8, 2009