User Reviews for Lupron Depot 3.75 mg

Learn more about Lupron Depot 3.75 mg.

Uterine Fibroids 2 reviews 6 medications

8.5
Endometriosis 2 reviews 175 medications

Prostate Cancer 0 reviews 94 medications

Hirsutism 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lupron Depot 3.75 mg reviews 4 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Lupron Depot 3.75 mg

Review by Floodgate in K.C. (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Uterine Fibroids: I was having very heavy periods due to fibroids. My Gyn gave me the shot and it was amazing! No more periods! the trade off I took was night sweats and early onset menopause, but after such heavy bleeding that I have very low blood count, anemia and vitamin D deffieciency, it was well worth it! I'm only in the last few weeks of my first shot, but I can't wait for the next one!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 9, 2013 5:15 PM

Review by niki40:

For Uterine Fibroids: I didn't experience any major problems, except some mild stomach cramping initially and continued heavy bleeding for the first two injections. By my 3rd shot, just mild spotting and occasional cramping. I jut finished my 4th round, still no hot flashes, etc. I'm actually looking forward for my upcoming surgery soon.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 9, 2010 1:03 AM

Review by tired of doctors:

For Endometriosis: I found Lupron to be effective in treating my symptoms of Endometriosis, particularly painful menstruation. Lupron causes one to cease menstruating which in turn eliminates the pain associated with month to month and/or every two to four week menstrual periods. That said, I developed a raised bump at the base of my skull on the back of my neck that itched and hurt. I became dizzy and lightheaded and dealt with short term memory loss along with joint pain in my feet, mouth watering nausea, night sweats, nasal congestion, and acne. The doctor could not give me an answer about the raised bump and that scared me so I chose to discontinue treatment.

January 8, 2010 7:22 AM

Review by Sambolina:

For Endometriosis: Been on it for a week and have none of the symptoms I experienced.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate