User Reviews for Lupron Depot 3.75 mg

Learn more about Lupron Depot 3.75 mg.

Uterine Fibroids 3 reviews 6 medications

8.7
Endometriosis 5 reviews 160 medications

5.8
Summary of Lupron Depot 3.75 mg reviews 8 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Lupron Depot 3.75 mg

For Endometriosis "So my gyn started me on the lupron a little over a week ago. I have had some horrible mood swings, severe pain worse then when I began, swelling in my hands and feet and I started to bleed very heavily late last night. Has anyone else had these experiences? Did they get better over time? My biggest worry is I suffer from anxiety and depression prior to the injections. Things have been getting worse is this normal or should I be worried?"

enquiring mind February 9, 2016

For Endometriosis "I would never recommend this medication to anyone!! The disclosure of the side effects aren't truthful. There are some serious, deliberating side effects that are not listed for this medication. I am the unfortunate patient that is experiencing the "rare" side effects that weren't disclosed. I am suffering short term memory loss that gets worse every day. I never had anxiety problems until now. I shake/jittery, and have tingling/numbness in my fingers, feet, and face. My nails are very brittle to the point I had to cut them all off. I am also loosing my hair. I am severely constipated. My appetite is curbed, and I am loosing weight instead of gaining it. And the headaches are terrible!! Not worth having these side effects!!"

kml91 September 20, 2015

For Uterine Fibroids "I started taking Lupron in November, 2014, and I am currently still taking the shots. I have had almost no side effects except for occasional hot flashes. I was put on Lupron because of heavy bleeding, due to my large fibroids. I am extremely happy with the results. My fibroids have shrunk to the point that I can now have a laparoscopic hysterectomy, rather than the old fashion full abdominal surgery. I haven't had a menstrual cycle in 9 months."

Anonymous August 28, 2015

For Endometriosis "I began a 6 month course of lupron with add back therapy in January 2015. I was terrified from everything I've read online. I had none of the horrible side effects, some hot Vosges here and there, but nothing unmanageable. I am a 41 year old female with endometriosis. I was pain free for the entire six months and felt good. Everyone is different, but with so many negative comments about thus therapy flooding the Internet, I thought it might be helpful to add my 2 cents."

DeeDee425 August 14, 2015

For Uterine Fibroids "I was having very heavy periods due to fibroids. My Gyn gave me the shot and it was amazing! No more periods! the trade off I took was night sweats and early onset menopause, but after such heavy bleeding that I have very low blood count, anemia and vitamin D deffieciency, it was well worth it! I'm only in the last few weeks of my first shot, but I can't wait for the next one!"

Floodgate in K.C. (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 9, 2013

For Uterine Fibroids "I didn't experience any major problems, except some mild stomach cramping initially and continued heavy bleeding for the first two injections. By my 3rd shot, just mild spotting and occasional cramping. I jut finished my 4th round, still no hot flashes, etc. I'm actually looking forward for my upcoming surgery soon."

niki40 April 9, 2010

For Endometriosis "I found Lupron to be effective in treating my symptoms of Endometriosis, particularly painful menstruation. Lupron causes one to cease menstruating which in turn eliminates the pain associated with month to month and/or every two to four week menstrual periods. That said, I developed a raised bump at the base of my skull on the back of my neck that itched and hurt. I became dizzy and lightheaded and dealt with short term memory loss along with joint pain in my feet, mouth watering nausea, night sweats, nasal congestion, and acne. The doctor could not give me an answer about the raised bump and that scared me so I chose to discontinue treatment."

tired of doctors January 8, 2010

For Endometriosis "Been on it for a week and have none of the symptoms I experienced."

Sambolina July 8, 2009