User Reviews for Microgestin Fe 1/20

Learn more about Microgestin Fe 1/20.

Reviews for Microgestin Fe 1/20 to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

Review by Distortedsoundz (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Slowed down my abnormal bleeding after a few weeks, it stopped altogether then started up again but not to the degree that it was before I was taking it. I've gained 10 lbs from it. I eat half of what I used to, ad eat an extremely healthy diet. I do 30 mins of cardio and 30 minutes of weight training 5-6 days a week plus bicycling 7 days a week. I've had awful mood swings and depression. Bad headaches on top of it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 14, 2014 2:23 PM

Review by kishkafoon (taken for less than 1 month):

I was initially given two Lo Loestrin Fe samples and had no issues until making the switch to Microgestin Fe 1/20 a few days ago. Due to breaking out in a rash (which zigzags across the top of my thigh) and nerve issues (numbness/pain/tingling that's made it difficult to walk) with my foot, I had to stop taking the pill after 6 days of use. I'm relieved to know that it works for so many.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate