Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Microgestin 1.5/30

Learn more about Microgestin 1.5/30.

Birth Control 2 reviews 235 medications

Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Microgestin 1.5/30 reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Microgestin 1.5/30

Review by EmHath:

For Birth Control: I take Birth Control pills as a way to calm and treat my cramps during periods. I noticed an instant improvement my first month: lighter bleeding and half as painful cramps. As time went on I noticed I had a rhythm of sorts and had a painful (but still less painful than before Birth Control pills) period once every three months. At the end of a year of taking them I had a week off of pills and noticed my headache was gone so I switched to Zovia at my doc's recommendation. I liked my Microgrestrin, though. A little bit of weight gain, cleared my acne, lighter bleeding and less cramps.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 16, 2014 10:46 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I have been on this birth control for about 3 months. At first, I broke out everywhere horribly and was extremely moody and emotional. I haven't noticed any weight gain, and I do like it a lot better now. I used to have a pretty clear face except around my period I would break out, and the birth control hasn't made it any worse or better in three months. I have never taken any other type of birth control, so I don't have much to compare it to but it works well enough for me!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate