User Reviews for Balziva

Learn more about Balziva.

Birth Control 2 reviews 254 medications

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 163 medications

Menstrual Disorders 0 reviews 72 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Balziva reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Balziva

For Birth Control "I started balziva because I was having irregular periods( every 7-10 days), within 3 months, my period was regular. I did not gain weight because of the pill but it did cause my breasts to get a bit bigger. I still get periods on this pill lasting 2-6 days, with only one day of bad cramping and they tend to be light. The lack of side effects make this a good choice. The cost is a bit much where I get it currently, at around 17 dollars a month."

Tay.... May 14, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been taking it for 4 months now. After 4 months I can say that my body has adjusted pretty well to these meds. The first 3 months I suffered with very tender breasts, headaches, breakthrough bleeding, bloating, and nausea, but month 4 has been a breeze. I'm 28, had NEVER had a menstrual cycle, extra hair growth, abnormal hormone/thyroid levels. This has worked wonders for me. Just give your body 3 - 4 months to adjust to it! My cycles are regular and last 5 - 6 days now."

Anonymous November 30, 2012

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I had a decent experience with Balziva. It wasn't right for me, but everybody is different, so that doesn't mean it won't be great for someone else. Before birth control, my periods coming every other week. With Balziva, they came about halfway through the pack and lasted until the end of the pack. This happened for the 3 months I was on it, so my doctor switched me to a different one. Other than the weird periods, I've had a positive experience with Balziva. I think my face did break out a little bit, but nothing serious. My breasts were also a little bit more sensitive, and I have gained a few pounds, but I'm not quite sure if it's due to the Balziva or me being away at college. But overall good experience."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2012